The cost is $15 per signature for acknowledgements and jurats. You must bring valid identification, a form of payment, and the document(s) you would like notarized.
Most notarizations take approximately 15 minutes.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- We collect your cash or credit card payment.
- We verify your identity. Please bring valid identification documentation with you. Examples include:
- California Driver’s License
- U.S. Passport
- Mexican Passport
- We notarize your document(s).
- We make an entry in our notary journal for each notarization describing the details of your request and the identification you have provided. You sign our journal. If a notarization involves real property, we collect your fingerprint in our journal.